You answered # questions out of # questions correctly
0 / 0
Yabla Tutorials Yabla Player Viewing Mode
1) How do I access fullscreen viewing?
- Click the "Retract" button.
- Click the "Expand" button.
2) Where are the captions in "Theater Mode"?
- The captions appear above the video.
- The captions appear right on the video.
- The captions appear to the left of the video.
3) How do I access the dictionary in "Theater Mode"?
- Click on "Fullscreen."
- Click on a word.
- Click on the toggle button.
- Say the word.
4) In "Standard Mode," where does the dictionary appear?
- It appears to the right.
- It appears at the bottom.
- It appears at the top.
- It appears to the left.
5) What is the mini-monitor icon for?
- It's for watching a different video.
- It's for muting the sound.
- It's for accessing "Theater Mode."