You answered # questions out of # questions correctly
0 / 0
In New York with Caralie The Empire State Building
1) Why is there limited visibility at the Empire State Building?
- There are too many visitors.
- It's very rainy outside.
- The building isn't very tall.
2) What is the Flatiron Building famous for?
- Its architectural design.
- It is very old.
- Its location.
3) Is there any body of water that can be seen from the Empire State Building?
- Yes, it is possible to see two rivers.
- Yes, one river is visible.
4) A "skyscraper" is a name for a...
- famous building.
- very tall building.
- large jet.