You answered # questions out of # questions correctly
0 / 0
English with Lauren The weather - Part 1
1) You should take an umbrella when it's...
- a perfect summer's day.
- cloudy, drizzling, or raining.
2) A "snow day" is when...
- school is closed because of snow.
- it snows.
- the temperature drops and it might snow.
3) If it's sunny, you may need...
- an umbrella.
- suntan lotion.
- a coat.
4) In England, there is a large difference between...
- spring and summer.
- winter and summer.
- autumn and winter.
5) "Drizzling" means...
- light snow.
- light rain.