You answered # questions out of # questions correctly
0 / 0
English with Lauren The Weather - Part 1
1) You should take an umbrella when it's...
- a perfect summer's day.
- cloudy, drizzling, or raining.
2) If it's sunny, you may need...
- suntan lotion.
- a coat.
- an umbrella.
3) In England, there is a large difference between...
- winter and summer.
- spring and summer.
- autumn and winter.
4) "Drizzling" means...
- light rain.
- light snow.
5) A "snow day" is when...
- the temperature drops and it might snow.
- school is closed because of snow.
- it snows.