Você respondeu corretamente a # de # perguntas
0 / 0
English with Annette O'Neil Colloquial Contractions - Parte 1
1) Colloquial contractions are formal.
2) A contraction is....
- a word that describes a noun or pronoun.
- a word that substitutes for a noun or noun phrase.
- a word that combines two other words.
3) To be on a "first-name basis" is to...
- call someone by their first name.
- know someone's first name.
4) "Want to" or "wanna" is always used...
- before a contraction.
- before a verb.
- before a noun.
5) What does "kind of" or "kinda" modify?
- It modifies a noun or pronoun.
- It modifies an adjective or an adverb.
- It modifies a contraction.