Você respondeu corretamente a # de # perguntas
0 / 0
Nature Preservation The Gulf Stream & Climate Change
1) The Gulf Stream begins at ________.
- the north pole
- the coast of France
- The Gulf of Mexico
- the equator
2) The "ocean conveyor belt" describes...
- the fishing industry.
- a combination of currents that results in oceans exchanging water.
- the global climate.
- the density of water.
3) The Gulf Stream moves __________ Europe.
- away from
4) True or false? Water with a higher salt content is denser.
5) Which current is NOT mentioned in this video?
- the North Atlantic Current
- the Gulf Stream
- the Indian Ocean gyres
- the Canary Current