You answered # questions out of # questions correctly
0 / 0
Sigrid The New Normal - Part 1
1) If you are isolated, you are...
- separated from other people.
- close to other people.
2) What is an example of social distancing?
- Shaking hands.
- Dancing with other people.
- Staying apart from other people.
3) What's another way to say "right now?"
- At the moment
- In the future
- On the right
4) What's the best way to stay safe?
- Stay home.
- Be unfriendly.
- Go out.
5) "Times" in this context refers to...
- the newspaper "The New York Times."
- a particular period of time.
- an hour of the day.