You answered # questions out of # questions correctly
0 / 0
Respiratory infection How to breathe
1) To practice breathing, for how many seconds does the doctor suggest to hold in our breath, and how many times should we do this?
2) Which of these is NOT a tip from Doctor Bayuk for how to prevent the coronavirus from spreading:
- Drink fruit juice
- Don't touch your face
- Wash your hands
- Practice social distancing
3) After the practice breaths, we should give a good cough...
- when we're alone.
- when someone is directly in front of us.
- while laying down.
- when people are around us.
4) When sick with the virus, laying only on our backs could make our lungs...
- stronger and healthier.
- weaker and more compromised.
- relax and breathe more easily.
- expand and fill with air.
5) Doctor Jonathon Bayuk is an...
- ear, nose and throat specialist.
- orthopedic surgeon.
- allergist and immunologist.
6) When does Doctor Bayuk suggest that we start to practice breathing?
- While we are sick
- After we get sick
- Before we get sick
- When we get sick
7) True or False? Doctor Bayuk says that everyone with corona virus will become seriously ill.
- True, he says all cases of the illness will be severe.
- False, he says some will only get mild symptoms.