You answered # questions out of # questions correctly
0 / 0
The 'Mobile Music Box' lifting spirits in New Orleans during coronavirus
1) Anna says you can't push people to listen to your music. They have to make themselves...
2) What does Anna say they can bring with their music?
- A tickle
- A sprinkle
- A sparkle
- A tingle
3) Sarah says they'll be out with the musical pedicab...
- "till we get tired."
- "till we can't be anymore."
- "till the music stops"
- "till we've been round the whole city."
4) True or false? Sarah says she only just met Anna recently.
- True, they only met when they began working together.
- False, they've been good friends for a while.
5) What was Anna doing before the coronavirus hit New Orleans?
- Teaching yoga and meditation
- Busking in the streets
- Playing in an orchestra
- Working in an office