You answered # questions out of # questions correctly
0 / 0
Katie Melua Nine Million Bicycles (Live in Berlin)
1) If you ______ something, it is likely not a fact.
2) What makes Katie Melua feel quite small?
- Her partner's love
- The number of bicycles in Beijing
- The number of people in the world
- The size of the galaxy
3) Which verb means to say that something isn't true?
- "To tire"
- "To guess"
- "To call"
- "To deny"
4) "Six billion people, more or less" means...
- there are exactly six billion people.
- there are about six billion people.
- six billion is not correct at all.
- there are less than six billion people.