You answered # questions out of # questions correctly
0 / 0
The Monty Python Channel The Bridge of Death
1) What will happen to anyone who gets one of the the bridge keeper's questions wrong?
- They will have to go home
- They will be asked another question
- They will be cast into the Gorge of Eternal Peril
- They will be allowed to cross the Bridge of Death
2) What is the quest of the Knights and their King?
- To discover the meaning of life
- To seek the Holy Grail
- To capture the Holy Land
- To rescue fair maidens
3) Why does Sir Galahad of Camelot get his answer wrong?
- He knows nothing about swallows
- He forgets his name
- He forgets his favorite color
- He forgets his quest
4) Who crosses the bridge first?
- Brave Sir Robin
- Arthur, King of the Britons
- Sir Lancelot of Camelot
5) How does King Arthur defeat the Keeper of the Bridge of Death?
- By throwing him into the Gorge of Eternal Peril
- By paying him lots of money
- By creeping past him, unseen
- By asking him a question he can't answer
6) How many questions does one have to answer, to cross the Bridge of Death?