You can always find ways to have fun.
Potete sempre trovare modi per divertirvi.Play Caption
Completate le frasi con have got, has got, haven't got, hasn't got.
1. Eleanor has got brown hair. She isn't blonde.
2. Greg and Don do a lot of swimming. They have got broad shoulders.
3. Juliette is always elegant. She has got a lot of nice dresses.
4. Come on! George is really handsome. He hasn't got a big nose at all!
5. We haven't got new trainers. These are our old ones.
Completa le frasi con have/has, anche nella forma interrogativa e negativa.
1. Does your mother have a car?
2. We have breakfast at 8 AM.
3. He has toothache.
4. Does she have a new boyfriend?
5. I don't have an exam tomorrow.
Usa le parole per scrivere domande con have / has got. Poi completa le risposte brevi.
1. Has Daniel's cousin got a nice personality? -Yes, he has.
2. Have Janson and his sister got big eyes? -No, they haven't.
3. Has Aunt Mabel got fur coar? -No, she hasn't.
4. Has Ron got a tattoo on his shoulder? -Yes, he has.
5. Have all the children in your family got long hair? -No, they haven't.
Scegli l'opzione corretta: A o B?